AZB & Partners is currently seeking applications for a legal internship at their office.
About AZB & Partners
AZB & Partners was founded in 2004 with a clear purpose to provide reliable, practical, and full-service advice to clients, across all sectors. Having grown steadily since its inception, AZB & Partners now has offices across Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, and Pune.
About the Opportunity
AZB & Partners comes in the list of top 3 law firms of India and the internship provides quality and learning experience to the students.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Intern
- Conduct research works
- Prepare case summaries
- Help and draft legal documents
- You are eligible for the internship from your Third-Year Onwards of 5-Year Law and Second-Year Onwards of 3-Year Law Course.
- After the completion of the internship, you will receive an “Internship Certificate” and a Stipend if your internship was Offline/Physical.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.
- The duration of the internship would be 30 Days.
- However, you can also get an Internship Extension based on your performance.
The Office locations of the firm are:
- Delhi, Mumbai, Pune & Bengaluru
In case of queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to apply.
For More Such Opportunities, Join Team Attorneylex’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also, check us out on Instagram and Twitter