Celebal Technologies Private Limited, Jaipur is inviting applications from law students for an offline internship program.
About the Org.
Celebal Technologies Private Limited, a private limited company has twice in a row been certified as Microsoft India Partner of the Year. Celebal is in the business of IT service and consulting. It was established in 2016 and recently funded by Norwest Venture Partners in December 2022. It has its head office in Jaipur, Rajasthan, and subsidiaries in Singapore, the USA, Japan, the UAE, Australia, and Canada.
About the Internship
The internship opportunity is in the Non-Litigation legal department of the company.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support in drafting, reviewing, and redlining contracts e.g. NDA, Service Agreements, Software Agreements, and other transactional documents received from business teams. Highlighting legal risks involved and aligning the same with the organization’s objectives and applicable laws. Communicate contract-related information to all stakeholders and ensure complete contract closure, extension, or renewal, as appropriate.
- Draft and assist in designing standard contract templates with different versions to accommodate varying business scenarios. Maintaining clause playbook/library with various scenarios including best and fallback positions.
- Perform appropriate operational research in areas of commercial law as relevant to the company’s business and prospects to support contract development.
- Facilitate escalation of unresolved issues, approval, and signature.
- Research and analyze areas of commercial law as relevant to the company’s business and prospects, and prepare memos or position statements for different audiences.
- Prepare and maintain a repository of all legal records and legal MIS.
- Support in the digitalization of legal processes and workflows.
5th-year law students enrolled in a 5-year law degree course; 3rd (final year) students of a 3-year law degree course.
Jaipur, Rajasthan (Work from office; work hours – 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.)
Minimum Rs.5,000/ per month.
Duration of Internship
2-3 months; the first available slot starts on June 1, 2023.
How to Apply?
Click on the link given at the end of this post.
Click here to apply.
Click here for the website.
For More Such Opportunities, Join Team Attorneylex’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also, check us out on Instagram and Twitter