Applications are invited for the job role of Deputy Counsel at the Delhi International Arbitration Centre (DIAC), High Court of Delhi.
About Delhi International Arbitration Centre
Delhi International Arbitration Center has the distinction of being the first ever High Court-annexed Institutional Arbitration Centre; DIAC has made a significant contribution to the growth of Arbitration by acting as an effective catalyst to the dispute resolution mechanism.
The Centre provides state-of-the-art infrastructure, pre-established rules/procedures, organized structure, equitable fees, and outstanding administrative as well as secretarial support for the conduct of Arbitration. DIAC is overseen by the Arbitration Committee of the High Court of Delhi and day-to-day functioning and general administration of the Centre are managed by the Coordinator and Additional Coordinators.
About the Opportunity
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals (Citizens of India as defined in the Constitution of India or under any law made by the Parliament to regulate the rights of citizenship) who fulfill the essential qualification and other eligibility conditions, for filling up 05 (five) posts of Deputy Counsel and for preparation of a panel of suitable candidates, purely on a contractual basis, at the Delhi International Arbitration Centre (DIAC), High Court of Delhi.
- Essential Qualifications: A person enrolled as an Advocate under the Advocates Act, 1961 with any State Bar Council and having aminimum working experience of three years as on May 1, 2023.
- Diploma or Post Graduation/ LL.M in Arbitration Law / Commercial Law/ Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR);
- Five years of experience at the bar; and
- Research and analytical skills, writing ability and good knowledge of computer, including retrieval of desired information from various legal search
- engines/processes such as Manupatra, SCC Online Westlaw etc.
- Age Limit: Applicant should not be above 30 years of age as on the 01.05.2023.
Consolidated gross amount of Rs. 65,000/- (Rupees Sixty Five Thousand only) per month.
Number of Vacancies
How to Apply?
Applications shall be received only through online mode in the prescribed format given in the link at the end of this post.
S block, 2nd floor, Delhi High Court campus, New Delhi – 110503.
- Closing date and time for the submission of the online application: May 22, 2023 (5:00 PM)
- Date, time, and mode for the interview: to be announced later through a public notice on the official website.
For further clarification, you may reach out to me via this email Id, and the prospective candidates may keep their eyes peeled at the webpage.
Click here to apply.
Click here to download the official notification
For More Such Opportunities, Join Team Attorneylex’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also, check us out on Instagram and Twitter