The Ministry of Women and Child Development is inviting applications from students for its internship program.
About Ministry of Women and Child Development
The Ministry of Women and Child Development, a branch of the Government of India, is the apex body for the formulation and administration of the rules, regulations, and laws relating to women and child development in India.
About the Internship
- Applications are invited from women students/scholars/social activists/teachers from Non-Tier I cities and rural parts of India for Internship Programme for the next two batches of two months’ duration [May 15 – July 14, 2023, and June 5 – August 4, 2023].
- This programme is meant to help in orientating the women students/scholars/social activists/teachers with the policies and programmes of the Ministry by offering short-term association.
- The interns may be required to undertake pilot projects/micro-studies focusing on the ongoing activities of the Ministry.
- The Ministry endeavours from this activity, a qualitative exposure of the interns to its mandate, specific programmes and policy analysis so as to make them proactive to raise the issues of women and children on various platforms in future.
- Applications are invited from women students/scholars/social activists/teachers from Non-Tier I cities and rural parts of India.
- Candidates from the age group 21-40 years may send their applications.
- Aspiring candidates for the Internship Programme need to be enrolled in/associated with any university/academic/non-academic institution.
Selected interns would be granted a lump sum stipend of Rs. 20,000/- per month and reimbursement of travel costs (by deluxe / AC bus / 3 Tier AC train) of the journey for joining the programme in the Ministry and return at the end of the programme. Interns would also be awarded a certificate on successful completion of the Internship Programme.
- Willing interns would be provided with a hostel facility on sharing basis for the duration of their Programme in Delhi. The hostel facility will only include basic amenities like triple sharing accommodation in each room with an attached bathroom (mattress is not included), table, chair and cupboard. Mess charges are not included as part of the accommodation and are to be borne by the interns availing of the hostel facility.
- The hostel facility would be available from 2 days prior to the start of the Programme up to 2 days after the end of the Programme (e.g., for an internship batch starting May 15, the hostel facility will be available from the forenoon of May 13, 2023 upto afternoon of July 17, 2023).
Ground Floor, Jeevan Tara Building, Parliament Street, New Delhi-01.
Fill out the Google form given at the end of this post. Candidates are also requested to upload a scanned copy of the duly filled and self-attested form (attached below) in the relevant field of the Google Form. The last date for receiving applications for internships is April 28, 2023.
Click here to apply
Click here to view the original notification.
These vacancies fill up fast; Join Team Attorneylex’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also, check us out on Instagram and Twitter