NABARD is inviting interns to apply for the NABARD Student Internship Scheme (SIS) 2023-24 for multiple locations.
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) is an apex regulatory body for the overall regulation of regional rural banks and apex cooperative banks in India. It is under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Finance, Government of India.
The bank has been entrusted with “matters concerning policy, planning, and operations in the field of credit for agriculture and other economic activities in rural areas in India”. NABARD is active in developing and implementing financial inclusion.
About the Opportunity
The scheme is expected to provide valuable feedback with a fresh perspective through studies/projects undertaken by the students on themes of interest to NABARD.
The broad objective of SIS 2023-24 will be to assess/gauge the impact of various NABARD interventions at the ground level. The SIS 2023-24 scheme will also serve as an exercise for documentation of success stories of NABARD’s projects/programs/schemes/activities at the field level.
To ensure that we have a decent number of reports on a particular topic so that NABARD can draw reasonable insights, all interns selected under SIS 2023-24 will be required to study one of the following four NABARD interventions only:
- Millet Agri-Value Chain
- Innovative Models in Financing FPOs and Agriculture Value Chain
- Technology adoption and deepening/strengthening of cooperatives
- Way forward for SHG/Strategies for the graduation of SHG to microenterprises.
Duration of Internship
The duration of the internship will be a minimum of 8 weeks and a maximum period of 12 weeks. The interns are required to undertake and complete the internship between 05 May 2023 and 31 August 2023.
- Students pursuing a post-graduate degree (having completed the first year) in Agriculture and allied disciplines (Veterinary, Fisheries, etc.), Agribusiness, Economics, Social Sciences, and Management from Institutes/ Universities of repute or Students pursuing 5 years of integrated courses including Law and in 4th year of their course and Indian Students studying abroad are eligible for SIS 2023-24.
- Students applying for internships in a particular State must be either pursuing their degree from that State or they must belong to that State (ordinarily resident of the State).
- For seats allocated to Head Office, Mumbai students pursuing education from Mumbai would be preferred. However, seats in Head Office, Mumbai are open to applications from students across the country.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply through the link provided at the end of the post.
Rs. 18000/- per month + other allowances.
April 23, 2023
For any queries/clarifications, please reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact us at 022-26539531
Click here to apply.
These vacancies fill up fast; Join Team Attorneylex’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also, check us out on Instagram and Twitter