Atulay Nehra Consulting is looking for interns to apply for an offline internship at its office in Noida.
About Atulay Nehra
Atulay Nehra a Graduate in Arts (B.A- Sociology & Political Science) and Law (LL.B) and a Postgraduate in Business Administration (MBA) and Law (LL.M) and with over 20 years of collective experience in Corporates and Litigation is a brainchild behind Atulay Nehra Consulting.
About the Opportunity
The selected interns would perform day-to-day work of the firm related to research, client dealing, case listing, etc.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Compile a list of matters listed in the coming week.
- Marking present in the listed matters
- Conducting research in fields such as CPC, CrPC, and corporate law and ongoing cases subjects.
- Create first drafts of replies/complaints/petitions, suits, appeals, applications, legal notices, etc
- Work on live cases and prepare case synopsis
- Calling and updating clients about case status
- Calling prospective clients for case briefs
- Open to travel outstation for work.
- Final-year students or law graduates who are still appearing for AIBE are eligible to apply.
- Hindi / English Proficiency (Spoken), Hindi / English Proficiency (Written) MS Office, MS Word.
- Intern must be preferably based in Noida.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
Whatsapp at +91 9899776839
Note: Must mention your present address and what’s app number in your Resume.
Interns will get an internship certificate post-completion of 3 months.
In case of any query, please write to email@example.com or contact +91 9899776839.
Click here to view the official notification.
These vacancies fill up fast; Join Team Attorneylex’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also, check us out on Instagram and Twitter