About the Organisation:
Team Attorneylex is a Student-run organisation, it is an online platform for law students where they can contribute their legal knowledge and get recognized for their contribution.
Along with the other activities, the endeavour is to deliver legal help to the sectors of society that are unable to access existing legal services due to illiteracy and poor economic conditions.
About the Competition
Team Attorneylex is organising its 12th National Article Writing competition for all those who want to show their research and writing skills and are not able to find the perfect stage; here, we are giving them a chance to show their talent.
TOPIC: Any Contemporary Legal Issue.
Open For All
The Submission Guidelines Are-
- Word Limit: 1500 – 2000 (exclusive of endnotes)
- Co-authorship is allowed (maximum two co-authors)
- All submissions must be sent at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of the email should be “Submission: Article Writing Competition.”
- The write-up must be original and unpublished.
- Submissions with plagiarised content and copyright issues will be rejected outrightly.
- The decision of the judges shall be final and binding.
- Font Size -12
- Font Style – Times New Roman
- Citation – 20th Bluebook (Endnote)
The submission shall also be accompanied by another Word document consisting of a Cover Letter mentioning the Name of the Author/s; Name of the Institution/College/University; Designation; Year of Study (if applicable); Email ID.
Single Author – 150/-( Early bird offer Rs.100, till 20 April)
Two Authors – 200/- ( Early bird offer Rs.150, till 20 April)
Three Authors- 250/-( Early bird offer Rs.200, till 20 April)
Last date of payment and registration: May 5, 2023
Last date of submission: 11:59 PM, May 7, 2023
Declaration of Results: May 10, 2023
- Winner: Cash prize Rs. 4000/- + Certificate of Merit + Free Article publication on the website + Online Internship opportunity with the Team Attorneylex.
- Runner up: Cash prize Rs. 2000/- + Certificate of Merit + Free Article publication on the website + Online Internship Opportunity with Team Attorneylex.
- 2nd Runner up: Cash prize Rs. 1000/- + Certificate of Merit + Free Article publication on the website + Online Internship Opportunity with Team Attorneylex.
- Top 10 Performers: Certificate of Merit + Free Article publication on the website + Online Internship Opportunity with Team Attorneylex.
- E – Participation Certificate will be provided to all the participants.
Paytm/ G-pay/Phonepe- 9616696008 (Gaurav yadav)
Bhim UPI- 9616696008@upi
Name- Gaurav Yadav
Bank – HDFC Bank
Account Number- 50100429858721
IFSC Code- HDFC0009157
Click here to register,
If you have any queries feel free to contact
Pragati Singh: 9793539034
Gaurav Yadav: 9616696008
For More Such Opportunities, Join Team Attorneylex’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also check us out on Instagram and Twitter
2 thoughts on “12th National Article Writing Competition Organised By Team Attorneylex: Register by May 5”
It’s not a free publication when you charge registration fee for participation