Meesho is hiring for the post of Legal Manager to join its office in Bengaluru.
Meesho operates as an online reselling platform that enables anyone to start a business without investment. Meesho is a business platform trusted by more than 2.6 million resellers across India.
About the Opportunity
As Legal Manager, you will take ownership of providing advice, counsel, and support on legal issues related to a wide range of transactions. On a typical day, you will be involved in resolving legal queries and working with the business team on negotiations, and drafting contacts.
You will work closely with the business team to evaluate new initiatives and launches from a legal standpoint. You will study laws applicable to us and ensure we comply with them. Besides, you will also draft and oversee the implementation of internal policies and procedures.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Negotiate, draft, review, and finalize various contracts for the business team.
- Modify existing contract templates and draft new ones to suit our growing business.
- Analyse and propose solutions to complex business problems in the e-commerce and financial services space.
- Support and liaise with external legal counsels on disputes and litigation.
- When needed, draft and respond to notices.
- Contribute to the legal function and assist with other relevant tasks and responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in law with 3 to 5 years of experience.
- Experience in an e-commerce/financial services tech startup will be an advantage.
- Hands-on experience in commercial contract review.
- Experience with all law-related tasks and responsibilities.
- Proven skills in communicating effectively on legal matters and in creating perfect drafts.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply through the link provided at the end of the post.
Click here to apply.
Click here to view the official notification.
These vacancies fill up fast; Join Team Attorneylex’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also, check us out on Instagram and Twitter