We are looking for law students who have a keen interest in International Tax and are willing to work with a dynamic and energetic team.
About Sorting Tax
Sorting Tax is a one-stop platform for advisory, consultancy, and educational services in the field of International and M&A Tax.
About the Opportunity
We are looking for law students who have a keen interest in International Tax and are willing to work with a dynamic and energetic team. The work profile may be diverse and shall not be restricted to a particular set of assignments.
Number of Vacancies
Roles and Responsibilities of the Intern
- Research, analyze, and prepare brief news bytes.
- Write articles and blogs on prescribed concepts of International Tax.
- Prepare summaries on prescribed topics.
- Social media marketing skills (preferable).
- Research and Content Development on International Tax.
- Must be a 4th or 5th Year Law student.
- Must possess necessary research and analytical skills.
- Must possess interpretative and writing skills.
- Dedicate required work hours, 5 Days a week (Monday- Friday).
Rs. 5000/- per month.
- Certificate of the internship.
- Letter of Recommendation.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may send their CVs at email@example.com.
Click here for the official notification.
These vacancies fill up fast; Join Team Attorneylex’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also, check us out on Instagram and Twitter