Politics For Impact is hiring Impact Fellows for the inaugural cohort of the Impact Fellowship for elections.
About Politics for Impact
Politics for Impact is a capacity-building organization working at the confluence of policy and politics, to empower political leaders to manage their constituencies effectively by working on solving issues affecting their constituents.
About the Fellowship
Impact Fellowship is a 1-year fellowship with Politics for Impact and it is a 360-degree election campaign fellowship where the fellows will be selected from diverse backgrounds to Ideate, Build, and Execute the election campaign of young leaders with whom Politics for Impact is working, the fellows will be working in Research & Data Analytics, Campaigns, & Political intelligence.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Documentation and Report writing.
- Policy/ Political Understanding.
- Logical Thinking.
- Thinking holistically.
- Converting ground inputs into impactful campaigns.
- Ability to think both strategically & operationally.
- Critical Thinking.
- Clarity on 4Ms ( Message, Messenger, Mechanism, Machinery).
- Project management.
- Knowledge of grassroots-level politics.
- People skills.
- Documentation, Report writing.
- Intermediate Proficiency in written and spoken Telugu.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply through the link provided at the end of the post.
March 30, 2023.
Srikakulam/ Visakhapatnam/ Amalapuram.
Click here to apply
Click here to impact fellowship JD
Click here for the fellowship website
These vacancies fill up fast; Join Team Attorneylex’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also, check us out on Instagram and Twitter