The Jharkhand Chapter of IDIA is pleased to announce the 1st Edition of its Memorial Drafting Competition. Online registrations are now open.
About the Event
The IDIA Jharkhand chapter is organising a Memorial Drafting competition to bring notoriety to the skill that is memorial drafting, which lays practical foundations for students for professional drafting skills later down their careers. We believe that the qualities that make an excellent speaker are supplemented only by the prior undertaken research.
The objective of the competition is to improve the writing, drafting, and analytical skills of law students, whilst subjecting participants to a test that is designed for the very best.
Participants are required to draft a memorial on a legal issue released by the organising committee, based on ContractLaw. This event shall function as a platform for students to showcase their drafting and legal research skills, as well as an opportunity to gain experience in competition. The criteria forjudging would include quality of legal writing, relevance, and analysis.
Eligibility and Team Composition
- The Competition is open to all students, enrolled bonafide on a regular basis in an Undergraduate law course or its equivalent conducted by any recognized institution.
- Single participants are allowed.
- A team may be formed with no more than two members.
- Cross-institutional teams i.e., students from different universities who form a team are also welcome.
- There is no bar in the maximum number of teams who are allowed to participate from a particular institution.
The registration fee for the event is as follows:
- Minimum Donation: 500 INR (Applicable till March 20, 2023)
- Minimum Donation after March 20, 2023: 600 INR
Registrations must be completed only via the Google form link given at the end of this post.
The deadline for registrations is March 24, 2023. No registrations shall be considered thereafter.
The prizes for the event are as follows:
- Best Memorial: 3000 INR Cash Prize
- 1st Runner up: 2000 INR Cash Prize
- Top 10 teams: Certificate of Merit
- All Participating Teams: Certificate of Participation
- Release of the proposition and start of registration: March 15, 2023
- Deadline for registration: March 24, 2023
- Deadline for seeking clarifications: March 29, 2023
- Publication of clarifications: March 31, 2023
- Deadline for memorandum submission: April 23, 2023
- Declaration of Results: May 7, 2023
For any clarification, please email us at: email@example.com or contact:
- Ataliya Kalam: +91 99347 05699
- Anish Jandial: +91 84271 77847
- Koitoree Nag: +91 99038 70107
Click here to register.
Click here to download the brochure
Click here to download the moot problem
For More Such Opportunities; Join Team Attorneylex’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also check us out on Instagram and Twitter
SOURCE: LAW MENTOR