JP Morgan Chase and Co. is hiring for the role of Legal Associate at its Mumbai Office.
About JP Morgan and Co.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an American multinational financial services company headquartered in New York City and incorporated in Delaware. It is the largest bank in the United States and the world’s largest bank by market capitalization.
About the Opportunity
As the Product Controller in our Corporate Investment Banking Team, you will spend each day defining, refining, and delivering set goals for the firm.
Roles & Responsibilty
- Producing first-level analytics of LE x LOB results for Securities Services LOB across all JPM LEs globally. It involves understanding of business booking model, month-on-month variance analysis, validating revenue & cost booking in LE & identifying potential inconsistencies,
- Partnering with regional controllers to remediate inconsistencies identified in LE x LOB results,
- Perform calculations for cost allocations of Third-party Agent fees, Front Office costs, etc.
- Own and monitor revenue & expense attributions and partner closely with FC, LEC, Tax & other relevant stakeholders.
- Support tactical enhancements, standardization, and automation project for existing TTP.
- Ensure compliance with global income attribution standards by reviewing the appropriateness of Service Level Agreements (SLAs) between Legal Entities.
- Identify and drive continuous improvement initiatives.
- MBA (Finance), Chartered Accountant or equivalent professional degree.
- At least 4 years of overall experience (post qualification) with 2 years of preferred experience in Product Control, Legal Entity Control, Financial Control, or P&A.
- Analytical mindset, structured approach with project management/process orientation,
- Hands-on multi-tasker, self-directed, capable of working independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills
- Advanced MS Excel (data manipulation, macros, v-lookups, pivot tables, and Advanced Excel applications) / MS Access/ MS PowerPoint skill sets.
- Knowledge of WCP, SAPCO, Advanced Analytics, QlikView & Cost based attributions will be an added advantage.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below to apply.
March 3, 2023
Click here to apply.
Click here to view the official notification.
These vacancies fill up fast; Join Team Attorneylex’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also check us out on Instagram and Twitter