Omnicom Media Group is looking for legal interns for a duration of 3 Months based in Mumbai.
About Omnicom Media Group
As a leading global media network, with data at the core, Omnicom Media Group creates end-to-end solutions for clients, anywhere, swiftly and efficiently. They consider client business needs from the start and keep consumer behavior at the heart of everything we do.
They are comprised of the full-service media networks OMD, and PHD as well as a number of specialty media communications companies.
About the Opportunity
Omnicom is seeking Legal Interns for a duration of 3 months based in Mumbai, India. Please be advised that this Legal Internship opportunity is part of an educational training program and is an unpaid internship.
The selected candidates will have the opportunity to gain valuable experience and exposure in the legal field, working on various projects and assignments under the guidance of experienced professionals.
Mode of Internship
Roles & Responsibilities
- Providing support to the Legal Department on legal research.
- Providing legal transactional support and help on assigned projects.
- Collaborating on team projects.
- Active participation in general business meetings, teams, and projects as required.
- Liaising with different stakeholders as and when required and cascading relevant updates in the company for the same.
- The candidate should have pursued or been pursuing five years of bachelor’s degrees in law (LLB)
- Candidate should have a good understanding of corporate law and IPR.
- Strong legal knowledge of corporate laws including Intellectual Property Laws
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word, and PowerPoint
- Proficient in Legal Research
- Self-driven and go-getter attitude
How to Apply?
Click on the link below to apply.
Click here to apply.
These vacancies fill up fast; Join Team Attorneylex’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also check us out on Instagram and Twitter