Rainmaker is inviting applications for research internships in virtual mode.
About the Organization
Rainmaker specializes in designing ethical and compliance training programs for leading corporations in India.
Mode of Internship
This is a remote internship opportunity
Roles and Responsibilities of the Intern
1. Conduct extensive legal research and write well-researched articles and research papers.
2. Incorporate relevant case laws, judicial decisions, regulations, notifications, etc. into content to meet project requirements.
3. Lead engaging online discussions on topics related to the research being conducted.
1. Currently enrolled as a 2nd or 3rd-year student in a three-year law program or as a 3rd, 4th or 5th-year student in a five-year law program or pursuing LL.M. or PhD in law.
2. Strong proficiency in English, as all work products must be prepared in English.
INR 5,000 per month
The internship duration is 90 days (3 months), with the possibility of an extension based on performance.
1. Acquire in-depth training and gain valuable exposure in the field.
2. Avail of the chance to publish your work.
3. Network with national and international stakeholders, including experts in law and policy.
4. Obtain a certificate of achievement upon the successful completion of the internship.
5. Qualify for a letter of recommendation based on your performance.
In case of query, drop a mail at email@example.com
Click here to apply for the internship
These vacancies fill up fast; Join Team Attorneylex’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also check us out on Instagram and Twitter