Hitachi Energy invites applications from eligible candidates for its job post of junior legal associate.
About Hitachi Energy
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. It serve customers in the utility, industry, and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain.
Headquartered in Switzerland, it employs around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD.
About the Opportunity
Hitachi Energy is recruiting a Junior Legal Associate to join our newly set-up Legal Service Centre on our campus in Bangalore. This is an exciting opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a growing team and support our global operations.
You will actively support our lawyers globally and ensure that they can focus on their core competencies. As an organizational talent, you will be an integral part of the success of Hitachi Energy in advancing the world’s energy system to be more sustainable, flexible, and secure.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.
Qualification and Experience
- Experience: Minimum 2 years Post Graduation
- Ideally, you would have worked as part of an in-house legal team or if working for a law firm you will have dealt with corporate customers.
- Ideally, you have experience working with international colleagues.
- Skills for Success: Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Exceptional organizational skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage time-sensitive documents.
- Great attention to detail.
- Excellent understanding of contracts and legal terminology.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills in the English Language.
- Technical Skills: Proficient with Microsoft O365, specifically, MS Lists, Teams, Word, and Excel.
- Familiarity with Contract Management Systems or CRM (e.g., Salesforce) is a plus.
- Qualifications: LLB or LLM.
- Certificate of completion from an approved paralegal certification program or Associate degree in paralegal studies.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support the legal team with various legal & administrative activities.
- Assist in the preparation, editing, proofreading, drafting, reviewing, or amending of various documents such as contracts, memorandums, and non-disclosure agreements.
- Assist in the preparation of various reports required from the Legal function.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in how our work is carried out.
- At all times, you will be responsible to ensure that tasks and activities are completed promptly and accurately and that documents delivered are always of high quality.
Click here for the official notification.
Click here to apply.
These vacancies fill up fast; Join Team Attorneylex’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also check us out on Instagram and Twitter