Mckinsey is hiring for the post of Associate General Counsel at its Mumbai or Hong Kong office.
About McKinsey & Company
McKinsey & Company is a global management consulting firm founded in 1926 by University of Chicago professor James O. McKinsey, that offers professional services to corporations, governments, and other organizations.
About the Opportunity
Candidate selected will be based in our Mumbai or Hong Kong office as part of the litigation & investigations group, reporting to the deputy general counsel for the Asia region.
About the Legal Department
The legal department is a diverse and dynamic team within the firm, which provides comprehensive legal services and broad risk management support to the firm’s leadership, consultants and support staff throughout the world.
Roles & Responsibilities
- You’ll support the firm on global litigation, investigations, and related matters including crisis management.
- You’ll work closely with senior firm and legal colleagues including communications, risk, compliance, IT, insurance, and finance.
- In this role, you will manage complex litigation matters including government investigations. This may involve overseeing outside counsel, developing a budget and overall strategy, scoping internal fact-finding, ensuring compliance with document discovery obligations, and preparing witnesses for external interviews and depositions.
- You’ll also manage interactions with regulators and be responsible for driving internal investigations including disciplinary matters. You’ll advise internal clients on litigation risks and provide counsel on potential or threatened litigation, collaborating with the communications team on internal and external responses to litigation and investigative matters.
- 8+ years of experience with an international law firm; in-house and/or regulatory experience with a focus on litigation.
- Excellent academic credentials.
- Government, prosecutorial experience, and/or prior in-house experience are a plus.
- Deep crisis management and litigation experience.
- Self-starter with the ability to drive tasks and projects to completion.
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below to apply.
Mumbai or Hong Kong
Click here to apply.
Click here to view the official notification.
These vacancies fill up fast; Join Team Attorneylex’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also check us out on Instagram and Twitter