Shepherd Law Associates is inviting applications for internships from students in their 4th and 5th year of law school.
About Shepherd Law Associates
Shepherd Law Associates is a full-service law firm with extensive services in Litigation, Advisory, International Law, Gender Incongruence, and many others.
About the Opportunity
Interns would be required to work in litigation, corporate, or content writing team as per intern preference.
- Students in the 4th and 5th year of law school are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have English language proficiency and fluency.
How to Apply?
- Candidates are requested to attach their C.V. and a draft of their writing sample (petitions/notices/research papers/projects, etc.) to assess their drafting skills.
- Interested students are requested to keep the subject as “Application for internship for the month of March 2023 in content writing/litigation/corporate team”.
- Those interested to apply through LinkedIn can type interested after following them on LinkedIn, however, if they are not following them on LinkedIn, communication through messages will be difficult due to message restrictions.
- All candidates are requested to send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
In case of any query drop a mail at email@example.com
These vacancies fill up fast; Join Team Attorneylex’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also check us out on Instagram and Twitter