Manupatra is looking to engage IBC Professionals on a project basis and in a freelance capacity.
- PQE – More than 1 Year in the field of Insolvency and Corporate Laws.
- Good Subject knowledge of IBC, 2016, and Company Law and other Laws.
- Should have Procedural Knowledge of the CIRP and the Liquidation Process as envisaged under the IBC.
- Appearance before NCLT/NCLAT.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Word and Excel.
Qualification: A Bachelors Degree in Law from a recognized University.
- Analyze Insolvency judgments and categorize the same under different pre-defined criteria.
- One should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented.
Remuneration: As per industry standards.
Application procedure: CVs with a short cover letter should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Lawcto-IBC Freelancer Application’.
These vacancies fill up fast; Join Team Attorneylex’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also check us out on Instagram and Twitter