HJA & Associates LLP is inviting applications from eligible candidates for a legal internship at its Mumbai office.
About HJA & Associates LLP
HJA & Associates LLP; (“HJA”) has had the privilege of being actively and closely associated with the formation, functioning, and managing of Startups as well as major Corporate Houses of India along with rendering professional services in the areas of Corporate Law Compliances and Management.
With a team of qualified professionals, including company secretaries, attorneys, chartered accountants, and other legal experts that value accuracy, knowledge, and originality in meeting the demands of our clients, we offer comprehensive solutions simultaneously with commendable growth to businesses, investors, and individuals.
About the Opportunity
HJA & Associates is seeking a dynamic law graduate as a Legal Intern in its Mumbai Office. The candidates must show initiative, enthusiasm, and drive to become future employees at HJA.
- Lively working atmosphere and enabling environment.
- Ample opportunities to work with highly placed industry professionals from all around the country.
- Global experience in dealing with a diverse range of corporate matters while working with our valued clients operating worldwide.
- Dealing with all statutory and regulatory compliances applicable to a Company, LLP, etc.
- Expertise in drafting and vetting various legal documents.
- Performance-based rewards and honours with year-round celebrations.
- A competitive stipend commensurate with industry standards.
What do you bring to HJA?
- Commitment to excellence.
- Skills and a personality to fit into any challenging environment.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Good writing, verbal communication, and analytical drafting skills.
- Zeal and desire to provide an exceptionally satisfying experience to our clients Analytical and strategic thinking with sound judgment and business acumen.
- At HJA we’re committed to grooming our team members and helping them achieve their financial and career aspirations.
Graduation in Law.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may please send their resumes by email to email@example.com
Andheri East, Mumbai, India.
Click here for the official notification.
These vacancies fill up fast; Join Team Attorneylex’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also check us out on Instagram and Twitter
2 thoughts on “Paid Internship Opportunity at HJA & Associates LLP, Andheri East, Mumbai: Apply Now!”