Xiaomi is inviting applications from eligible candidates to apply for a legal internship in Bangalore.
Xiaomi Corporation, commonly known as Xiaomi and registered as Xiaomi Inc., is a Chinese designer and manufacturer of consumer electronics, related software, home appliances, and household items.
Behind Samsung, it is the second largest manufacturer of smartphones in the world, most of which run the MIUI Operating System. The company is ranked 338th and the youngest on the Fortune Global 500.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Conduct legal research in areas as diverse as company law, payment-related laws, competition law, intellectual property laws, IT and privacy law, legal metrology, arbitration, and conciliation law, etc..
- Work with the legal team to draft and review various agreements, including novation agreements, brand license agreements, software license agreements, co-branding agreements, non-disclosure agreements, terms of service documents, marketing agreements, master services agreements, franchise agreements, IP licensing agreements, lease agreements, other commercial and technology-related agreements.
- LLB Graduate (3rd year and above)
- Skills – communication skills, legal etc
- Pursuing BBA LLB
- Good Legal knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Prior Internship experience
How to Apply?
Click on the link below to apply.
Click here to apply.
These vacancies fill up fast; Join Team Attorneylex’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also check us out on Instagram and Twitter
2 thoughts on “Internship Opportunity at Xiaomi [Bangalore]: Apply Now!”