SVKM’s Pravin Gandhi College of Law (PGCL) is going to organize the 3rd PGCL SAARC International Moot Court Competition from 16 March to 19 March 2023.
About the Organizer
SVKM’s Pravin Gandhi College of Law (PGCL) is affiliated with the University of Mumbai and aims at fostering students to experiential learning in the varied fields of law and academia to help enhance the justice delivery system along with developing themselves into individuals with integrity above all.
About the Competition
The primary goal of the Moot Court Society (MCS) is to address the legal issues concerning the South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) Nations on a common platform.
Eligibility and Team Composition
- The Competition is open to all students, enrolled bonafide on a regular basis pursuing their bachelor’s degree in law (LLB, BCL, JD, or equivalent) from any university, college, and/or institution imparting legal education.
- The first 24 teams shall be allowed to participate on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Each participating team shall comprise 3 members only. The three-member team composition is mandatory. In the team, 2 members will be designated as the Speakers, and 1 will be the Researcher.
How to Register?
- Each institution must, first, provisionally register itself for the Competition by filling out the following google form given below.
- Only upon the confirmation of the provisional registration by the Organizing Committee, each team shall register for the Competition by filling “Addendum A” also referred to as the Affidavit.
- The participating teams need to scan the Affidavit after filling it out and mail it to email@example.com, along with the transcription receipt or the screenshot of the payment made.
- Registration fee for the said competition is Rs. 4000/- (Rupees Four Thousand Only).
- The payment shall be made to the following bank details and the screenshot of the same shall be mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org and cc to: email@example.com along with the Affidavit.
- Winners: Rs. 36,000/-
- Runner-Up Team: Rs. 24,000/-
- Best Memorial: Rs. 15,000/-
- Best Advocate Female: Rs. 10,000/-
- Best Advocate Male: Rs. 10,000/-
- Best Spirit of Competition: Rs. 5,000/-
- The winners of the Competition will secure internships.
|Release of Case Record||26th January 2023|
|Last date of Provisional Registration||31st January 2023|
|Last date of Final Registration||10th February 2022|
|Last date to seek Clarifications||15th February 2023|
|Memorial Submission||12th March 2023|
|Dates of the Competition||16th March to 19th March 2023|
Online (Microsoft Teams).
In case of any queries, please contact:
- Anushka Mansharamani (Chairperson): +91 9870700240
- Shikha Parekh (General Secretary): +91 9820060497
Click here to register.
For More Such Opportunities, Join Team Attorneylex’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also check us out on Instagram and Twitter
2 thoughts on “PGCL SAARC 3rd International Moot Court Competition [Online]: Register by Feb 10”