Centre for Law, Justice, and Development, NLU Delhi, is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the post of Research Associate.
National Law University, Delhi is a National Law University in India, offering courses at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
As a research center under the aegis of a university that believes in imparting interdisciplinary legal education, the Centre for Law Justice and Development (CLD) engages with issues that arise at the confluence of legal and development discourses.
It seeks to revisit, analyze and critique the existing socio-legal structures to enable alternative interpretations and implementation of law in development. Such an engagement is envisaged to be more inclusive in to march toward securing justice for all.
6 months; extendable with mutual consent on the basis of performance.
The Research Associate shall be paid within a pay band of Rs. 40,000 – 50,000
Area of Work
- CLJD is currently engaged in various projects relating to gender, education and tribals.
- Pursuant to these research activities, CLJD is looking for Research Associates to specifically perform field research and content creation for the projects.
- Further, the Research Associate is expected to deliver any other work that may be assigned by the Centre.
- possess a five-year/ three-year LL.B degree or a post-graduate degree in law or social science;
- demonstrate good field research skills;
- demonstrate good oral and written communication skills; and
- good knowledge of MS office and online platforms
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply for the role through the link provided towards the end of this post.
February 3, 2023