Exotel is inviting online applications from recent law graduates for a legal internship in Bengaluru.
Exotel is a cloud telephony platform that powers communication for enterprises, startups and small and medium enterprises in India and Southeast Asia.
- Compiling legal agreements,
- Coordinating with the legal team for various details and files,
- Supervising scanning of legal files,
- Understanding the database system,
- Putting the scanned files in the database as per the structure,
- Handling any other legal task as assigned,
- The legal intern may also conduct client training, perform legal research as needed, and support smaller projects as requested by the Internal lawyers responsible for providing legal support.
- Research documents and publications.
- Proofread documents.
- A final year law graduate having good exposure to the corporate field preferably completed at least 8-10 internships.
- The candidate should have basic knowledge of the cloud communication sector.
- Working knowledge in MS excel and word is mandatory.
- Candidates must have the ability to communicate across various departments.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ready to learn on a daily basis.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply through the link provided at the end of this post.
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India.
Click here to apply
Image taken from here.