About Animal Law Centre NALSAR, Hyderabad
The Animal Law Centre (ALC) was established in 2018 with an aim to develop and further the cause of animal laws in India. With its partner organizations, it is part of the world’s mainstream force for animal protection.
Under the aegis of the NALSAR University, the Centre aspires to develop an interdisciplinary environment within the animal protection movement.
ALC primarily focuses on legal research but is also involved in policy, advocacy, awareness campaigns, sensitization workshops etc. The areas of work and issues taken up range from analysis of existing laws and policy to proposals and advisories on framing new legal instruments.
About the Internship opportunity at Animal Law Centre NALSAR, Hyderabad
The interns form an important part of ALC and are given suitable guidance while being assigned responsibilities according to their individual skill sets. The team helps the interns in developing critical and analytical thinking along with research writing.
The ALC is inviting applications for the post of Research Interns.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Research on issues related to the ongoing projects of ALC.
- Innovative content creation for various social media platforms.
- Research writing on diverse topics related to animal protection, welfare and rights issues.
- Aid in generating a positive direction to the public debate surrounding animal protection, welfare and rights.
- Assist in conducting training and workshops on Animal welfare issues.
- Any other duties or responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time by the Faculty Coordinator of the Animal Law Centre.
- Any student pursuing graduation in law with a recognized university.
- Excellent legal research and writing skills.
- Candidates with interest and experience in marketing (social media and print) and/or graphic designing will be preferred.
- Previous experience in legal research and drafting.
- Fluency in English both oral and written is a requirement.
- Outgoing and personable manner.
- Organized and able to stick to timelines.
Mode of Internship
The mode of internship can be both online or offline . Provision of accommodation may be considered for on-campus applications.
How to Apply?
Candidates should submit the application form via link here.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis and as per availability.
In case of any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org