SVS Attorneys are looking for legal professionals for the job role of Senior Associate & Associates at its office in Jabalpur, M.P.
About the Organisation
SVS Attorneys is a law firm having a national footprint in India. We are a group of competent and experienced professionals operating out of multiple offices located in New Delhi, Bhopal, Indore, and Jabalpur (M.P.).
The Firm is essentially litigation-based equipped to provide the strength and depth of legal expertise required in the whole spectrum of legal fields like Civil, Criminal, Writs, and a host of other areas of specialization.
They provide legal and strategic consultancy services to a wide variety of clients, which includes, knowledge, mining, and real-estate-based industries in MP and Chattisgarh. The firm has a work profile in the Supreme Court of India and the High Courts of MP, Chhattisgarh, and Delhi.
SVS Attorneys is looking for 1 Senior Associate & 2 Associates for diverse roles in the fields of litigation, arbitration, and consultancy. The candidate should be well versed with the existing laws, capable of discussing legal propositions, giving legal opinions, online research, and having a keen interest in litigation.
The applicant shall have the option of working with the firm on a Physical-Offline basis OR may opt for an Online-Work From Home basis. In the application itself, the applicant must specify the nature of engagement he/she is seeking, vis whether he/she intends to work Offline-Physical OR in an Online-Work From Home Mode, which should be clarified amply in the application.
Eligibility & Qualifications
The candidates interested in the job role of Senior associates and associates at SVS Attorneys, Jabalpur, must:
- Be a BA LLB graduate (5 years) from a reputed law college/ university or any equivalent program of 5 years or above for the position of an Associate.
- Be a BA.LLB graduate (5 years) with a minimum PQE of 2-3 yrs. from a reputed law college/ university or any equivalent program of 5 years or above for the position of Senior Associate. Possession of special knowledge of criminal, civil & procedural laws is desirable and candidates possessing such knowledge must mention the same in their application.
- Be articulate and fluent in English with good legal drafting skills.
- Possess the capability to work in a fast-paced environment and be technologically equipped.
- Prior experience in using online research platforms like Manupatra, AIR Online, SCCOnline, and other such web portals.
- Candidates having substantial mooting or research experience shall be given preference.
Number of Vacancies
1 Senior Associate & 1 Associate
The remuneration shall be as per market standards of the place of employment, subject to clearing a minimum period of assessment of 20-30 days depending on the post and experience which the applicant possesses.
If the assessment period is cleared, then the salary as decided on the basis of assessment shall be paid from the first-month starting date of confirmation, with a regular increment after every 6 months depending on the performance of the concerned applicant.
Salary post-assessment shall be fixed as per industry standards commensurate with experience and qualification of applicant.
How to Apply?
Candidates interested in the job roles mentioned above may apply through the below-mentioned Google Form link. The CV of the concerned candidate must exhibit all the threadbare details and be drafted & formatted as per industrial practices in vogue.
Mode of Employment
Physical-Offline OR Online-Work From Home basis. However, the assessment period of 20-30 days of the concerned applicant shall be strictly in the Online-Work From Home mode as the candidate shall be tested on various parameters about his/her capability to take assignments.
Recurring till the positions are filled.
1 thought on “Job Opportunities: Senior Associate & Associates at SVS Attorneys: Apply Now!”
How to apply for senior position in law firm to undertake online home job.